So our little lady has a pretty solid tolerance for pain. She came through the root canal with flying colors. We got home from the dentist at around noon after stopping for a princess movie and a milkshake. Audrey was doing great, but then the tide changed, and how. The Novocaine wore off and she was not feeling so hot. She was in too much pain even to watch her movie (a really bad sign). I gave her a full dose of Motrin and a full dose of Tylenol and she was asleep within a few minutes. Thank goodness, because it's awful to see a child in pain and not be able to help. After her nap she was fine. Yeah, I think I would have woken up and still been crying. Did I mention that it was a real live root canal? Hole drilled in her tooth, dead/infected nerve tissue removed and a crown put on? The whole shebang with just a little laughing gas and Novocaine. So, are you tougher than our four year old girl? Hmmm....
The shot here is a recent one of the Jack man. He's doing great. He's fat, funny and very cute. All the things that a baby is supposed to be at 6 months. He's rolling around and looks like he could crawl at any time. Thankfully, Jack has no teeth, so no root canals for him. Teeth or not, he's been eating some solid foods. He has had rice cereal, blueberries, avocado (a favorite) and broccoli so far. I think maybe he just likes food.
4 comments:
I wuv Jack.
Oh, and I wuv Audrey too.
Moi aussi!
And tell Audrey she is AMAZING, I'm sooo impressed with the little missy, she is a strong lass.
Wow, French and Irish in a matter of moments...
Post a Comment